5 Jul 2011

Let's get drawing - New Coloured Pencil Roll





Hello everybody,

I think I mentioned at some point that I am in creative overload, despite having been quite stressed out at work and feeling a bit under the weather too. But I have been making things non-stop and some are finished or about to be finished. Hurrah.

I wanted to make another coloured pencil roll with 20 coloured pencils so the one I have in the shop doesn't feel so lonely, and I have finally finished it. It looks great, very similar to the other pencil roll but obviously with different fabrics and a more colourful pink Amy Butler binding this time. You can find it on Etsy.

I think I want to make more of these but am not so sure about the coloured fabric strip on the outside. I was thinking I should just use a cute kids fabric instead. What do you think? Do you like it?

The outside:





Rolled up and fastened with buttons and elastic band





More coming soon, so stay tuned. Oh, and I have been given the Lovely Blog Award and will have to find some nice blogs to pass it on to, so watch this space. Your blog might just be one of them.

Love, Nadine xxx

1 comment:

  1. Wow cute! I love how your coordinated the colors. Also, I love your blog background!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.