18 Sept 2011

Baby Boy in Central Park
















Hey everyone,

I have been really busy and am still behind in blogging the newest creations. So here is another new quilt, a baby boy quilt, which I absolutely adore.




The back is so soft and fluffy made with super cuddly blue fleece and on the top I used some Central Park fabric which I had been dying to cut into.



I used a simple design, you know I like those best because they bring out the lovely colors and fabrics better, and I used some Kona Charcoal for the first time ever and I love it. It creates an amazing contrast to the strong bright colors in the Central Park. And as per usual I quilted it in straight lines, outlines actually, I still can't do a meandering stitch on my machine and really need to get that sorted.



It is 42" x 42", so should be perfect as a baby quilt, right?


What do you think? Do you like it?

I listed it on Etsy but it was hard, I tell you. I would definitely keep this quilt if I had a baby.

Lots of love from York,
Nadine xx







1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.