But I find it really hard working on the machine on a fairly small table. Even though the quilt I am working on is small (only about 45"x 45") it keeps falling off the table while I am sewing and it is really irritating. I guess a trip to IKEA is in order. Will have to get a rental car and that will be the first time I drive a British car. I was driving my old continental car for the last ten years in the UK Scary! I will warn you in advance so you can stay off the roads that day.
And can I ask you experienced sewists a few questions:
1. How often do you change the needle in the machine? I have been avoiding that.
2. Do you buy generic needles?
3. What sort of interlining should I buy if I want to make bags?
4. Do you handsew your binding or do you ever use the machine?
5. Do you use binding makers?
6. Do you use fusible web and if yes what kind?
I will post about the finished quilt soon and show you what I am not so happy with. Can only get better, right?
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone