24 Aug 2011

Creatures waiting for a new home

Hello everyone,

I have finally listed the last few creatures that have moved in with us recently and are patiently waiting for a new home.

If you click on the image it will take you straight to the Etsy shop.

I am pleased to introduce to you

Peculiar Penguin V

a lovely penguin plush toy without ribbons for a change for the more mature babies or toddlers.

Merry Matryoshka O

a Russion Doll plush toy again without the ribbons.


and Mad Monster T


and last but not least

Mad Monster I

plush toys for babies with lots of ribbons and 2 horns/ears to grab and hold.

I hope you like them. I am planning to experiment a bit more with monsters and different odd looking plush toys but as always the day is just not long enough to do everything I want to do.

Lots of Love,
Nadine xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.